Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules
Question 
[b][color=#32CD32]The Official Rules of Exiled-Pk.[/color][/b]

[b][color=#32CD32]#1. Be nice to other players.[/color][/b]
We are a community. One big team that represents the game and the community. It is very important that you are nice to your fellow players and help them out if they ask for it. This obviously does not mean that you have to give them free stuff if they ask for it, but if someone asks where he/she can obtain a certain item or start a certain quest we expect you to answer that question with respect.

[b][color=#32CD32]#2. Staff communication[/color][/b]
Our staff and CEO are working very hard. You must understand that they do not always have time to answer your questions. We are here to help you, but we are also here to maintain the game. If there is something going on that is more important then your question then we are forced to take care of that first. We expect you to stay calm and wait for a response. You have a higher succes rate if you contact the staff over our forum. As you may know you can only read back 5 messages in-game. That is about the average amount of messages that our CEO gets per second.
We expect you to stay calm and treat us with respect. Otherwise we will not answer your question.

[b][color=#32CD32]#3. Game Feedback[/color][/b]
If you have any negative feedback on the game itself please stay mature and make a proper post about it on the forum. Flaming is not going to do anything. If you are frustrated simply take a deep breath and think about posting your thread before doing it. Think about the effects it will have on the community. Do not post threads about how you lost your items after being killed by another player or a monster. It is part of the game and you will have to live with it.

[b][color=#32CD32]#4. Exploiting exploits/bugs/glitches[/color][/b]
If you happen to find a bug we expect you to report it to one of our administrators. If it is a serious bug please report it to Beatz through a forum message.
Please do not abuse this bug yourself. It could not only be very dangerous for the game but it could get your account suspended as well. If you are found selling a Exiled-Pk exploit/bug/glitch legal actions will be taken.

[b][color=#32CD32]#5. Offensive Language[/color][/b]
[i]Offensive language will not be tolerated in any way. You will be restricted from chatting in the game and on our forum.[/i]

[b][color=#32CD32]#6. Scamming[/color][/b]
[i]If you are found scamming other players your account will be disabled. Scamming is not tolerated at all. Scamming means that you are making a trade in the game under false conditions or promises.[/i]

[color=#32CD32]Thanks for reading the Official Rules of Exiled-Pk.[/color]