Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOD Application
Position applying for: [b]Head Moderator[/b]

In-Game Username: [b]X[/b]

Languages Spoken: [b]English[/b]

How long have you been playing ExliedPk?: [b]3 - 5 Weeks [/b]

How often do you play on average: [b]Everyday.[/b]

when are you usually most active ( Please add Time zone ): [b]7 - 12 pm on weekdays, 4/5 pm - 1/2am weekends [/b]

Why do you want to become a Member of Staff on ExliedPk? : [b]I absolute love this server, love the owners, and all members, this server is more like a family Wink[/b]

Why would you make a good Staff Member on ExliedPk?:[b] I believe in my eyes i have contributed quite a lot to the server from Finding Bugs, Helping server progression, being one of many member to constantly play the game, and also help multiple players out from finding places, and also giving them items and money to help them out. I am Very patient and a good listener, i don't take any sides of an argument and i give opinions on both points of view. [/b]

Are you willing to help players?: [b]Yes, Of Course we all started at the bottom[/b]

What is it you like about ExliedPk?: [b]Everything. And it shows that because i am still an active player Wink[/b]

Do you have any talents/skills that could benefit ExliedPk in any way?: [b]Yes, I can achieve 99 in all skills in one day... (joke).... I am Great at what ever challenge i get, i am hard working, and always gives 110% to whatever i do my qualification outside the game won't benefit the game unless you are calling people then i am the man ![/b]

Your best friend is online, and he/she breaks a few rules What do you do?: [b]Give them what ever punishment they deserve, its all about equal opportunities and if a player cannot stick to the rules provided then he/she is not welcome in this wonderful server. [/b]

You do understand if you break rules, or turn out to not be a good mod that you will be demoted?: [b]Yes of course. [/b]
Good Aplicattion! You should Get mod Smile
X For Forum Mod?

Since you are more active @ forums then in-game?
Gzz on forums mod.